April 25, 2011

Easter, Kittens, and lots of cute.

Sunday: Hoppy Easter! The boy and I decorated eggs before I headed back up to Cleveland in the afternoon.  


Yes, we bought the Spongebob Squarepants egg decorating kit.  We are most definitely very mature 20 and 22 year olds. =)
....annnd another adorable photo of Sasha because quite frankly I can't help myself. I mean really, not only is she the cutest thing ever but she's totally modeling for this shot.  

Saturday:  This is my attempt at roller skating and playing with my iPhone at the same time.  Since I didn't fall while shooting this I consider it a success.   

Yay lots of Sasha!  I can't wait for her meowumentary.  Seriously.  So. Dang. Cute.
Friday:  It was super rainy and I was definitely feeling it.  Got the tire fixed since, you know, I have impeccably bad luck and what-not.  Spent the rest of the day being as lazy as possible and watching lots of Criminal Minds.  Alex made dinner and I made us banana ice cream and a potato experiment.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment